Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 2: Day 3 (For real this time)

I wanted to try something I heard about in some research. I split my workout again. I did my morning workout before eating. The research I looked at said the body burns fat instead of carbs on an empty stomach.

Pushups and sit ups: 15 max pushups and 60 max sit ups I literally pushed out the 15th pushup, but I'm happy I did it with minimal trouble.

pushup total for the week: 162

dips and squats: 30 and 30 Thing is: the split occurred by a day. I can only do this on a Saturday and Sunday because the next workout day is a Tuesday and my body can use Monday to recover. I did so little squats and dips because of an exercise I just found out about called the burpee. I'll write more on that later.

I'm feeling good about the coming progress test.

No comments:

Post a Comment